EPM – Profitability Management
Insight to profitability and cost should be a fast, intuitive and automatic process, but too often this is not the case.
Many companies either spend too much time on manually manipulating spreadsheets and understanding key drivers of profitability or, worse yet, spend no time on understanding due to the perceived complexities of the process. The use of custom-built allocation tools, or black-box calculation solutions, contributes to the problem by creating an over-reliance on IT for a business process that fundamentally should be owned by the business users.
Oracle’s Profitability and Cost Management Cloud dramatically changes this situation.
It provides business users with a solution to significantly automate and take ownership of allocation-based business processes such as customer/product profitability, management allocations, shared service costing, cost transparency initiatives, and legal entity allocations to support operational transfer pricing.
- Gain insight to hidden profit and cost across key business dimensions – such as products, customers, sales channels, and more
- Enable business users to take ownership of allocation-based business processes
- Eliminate over-reliance on IT with easy-to-use, point-and-click model building
- Quickly optimize allocation processes with what-if analysis
- Create a culture of accountability with end-to-end transparency for each step of the allocation
- Reduce manual effort through automated data collection