Hyperion Planning Consultant will interact with the business users in the finance & accounting field from the executive levels. Furthermore, our consultant will be in charge of activities related to system- analysis & design and advising best practices in planning and budgeting. Our new Inplenion team member will also work on the preparation of technical documentation and the building up planning applications.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Deep knowledge working with Oracle Hyperion 18.104.22.168 or later
- Deep knowledge of Business Rules and Essbase Calculation scripts
- Knowledge on Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) , Oracle Public Sector Planning and Budgeting (PSPB) modules a plus.
- Accepted Knowledge in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition (FDMEE)
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving/debugging skills
- Excellent team player; Share knowledge and mentor other team members
- Customer handling and present/defend solution/design to different stakeholders
- Good communication Skills
- Immediate joining – permanent position