Inplenion’s NetSuite ERP Practice is coming to the Nordics.
Following our successful NetSuite Practice in Central Europe with more than 20 consultants and developers across the UK, DACH Region and adjacent countries, Inplenion’s reputation for successful NetSuite ERP implementations in scope, in time, and in budget have reached Sweden, Finland, Denmark (and hopefully soon Norway).
For this reason, we are expanding our existing EPM & PB Practice on-site with ERP Services.
|Jann Tadorian, Inplenion Group CEO: “We have been thinking of expanding our NetSuite Practice in Scandinavia for quite some time. With the recent demand, our strong project portfolio in Central Europe with one of the fastest growing NetSuite Teams, our Management Team both in the Group as well as at Inplenion Scandinavia AB is determined and committed to make this happen for 2021. So, I am really excited about this our new venture and the team working on projects because Scandinavia keeps impressing the World with new, innovative and open companies in Software, Production and Distribution of high-tech Products, and Service Industry – those industries NetSuite ERP has been convincing with so much value-added.”||Göran Starborg, Managing Director Inplenion Scandinavia: “I am looking forward to the new NetSuite ERP colleagues joining our consulting team here in Sweden and Finland. What I have come to notice is that the ERP world is frequently very much centred around processing individual transaction records, approval routings, and respective automation. Working together with our EPM and PB consultants, I believe that we can offer a more wholistic approach to ERP projects – starting with Planning & Budgeting, then moving over to the Transactions and Approvals based on planned budgets, and finally closing the circle again with Actuals vs Budget Reporting. After all, it is called “Enterprise Resource Planning”. Inplenion is in the pole position to endorse and refine this comprehensive view in the consulting team and offer the solutions for NetSuite customers.|
For our NetSuite consulting team, we are presently recruiting Functional Consultants for NetSuite ERP.
As Functional Consultant for NetSuite ERP, you are working with the NetSuite Project Manager and Lead Consultant on NetSuite system implementations – from analysing and advising on business needs, to drawing up and documenting the solution design, to building, testing, and documenting the working solution.
What is important to your success and satisfaction is
- Understanding and relating the needs of your counterparts, that have been running the business for years, sometimes no longer having time or the fresh mind to see practical optimisations
- Communicating, explaining, and fruitfully discussing with your customers and prospects as well as your Lead Consultant on best solutions, always listening carefully and documenting findings
- Going hands-on and devising practical solutions, that can be presented and implemented right afterwards, not shying away from “getting the job done”
- Training and supporting the designated users in using the solution and making them happy working with it.
For such an engagement, you bring along the following qualifications and experience:
- 2+ years of track record in ERP consulting (NetSuite ERP, SAP BusinessOne, HANA/4, Microsoft Operations Central or AX or Unit4); and/or
- 3+ years of experience in accounting processes, preferably in Software, Wholesale, Logistics, or Professional Services Industry
- Degree in Accounting as a strong advantage (Nothing beats hands-on experience, though.)
- Interest and curiosity in learning advanced functionalities in NetSuite ERP
- Interest and curiosity in working with PB Consultants and NetSuite Developers
- Fluent in Business English (including Finance Terms)
- Fluent in Swedish and/or Finnish
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Analytical mindset and systematic approach
What we offer are
- a unique opportunity to join in a highly advanced solution model and methodology for NetSuite ERP across planning, budgeting, actual transactions, and reporting
- interesting and challenging projects with small SMEs and multinational corporations alike
- learning programs and a career path to Lead Consultant, Sales Manager, Account Manager, or Architect
- competitive compensation
If you are interested, please contact us quickly at firstname.lastname@example.org