Inplenion’s NetSuite ERP Practice is coming to the Nordics.
Following our successful introduction of NetSuite ERP Services in Central Europe with more than 20 consultants and developers across the UK, DACH Region and adjacent countries, Inplenion’s reputation for successful NetSuite ERP implementations in scope, in time, and in budget have reached Sweden, Finland, Denmark (and hopefully soon Norway).
For this reason, we are expanding our existing EPM & PB Practice on-site with ERP Services.
|Jann Tadorian, Inplenion Group CEO: “We have been thinking of expanding our NetSuite Practice in Scandinavia for quite some time. With the recent demand, our strong project portfolio in Central Europe with one of the fastest growing NetSuite Teams, our Management Team both in the Group as well as at Inplenion Scandinavia AB is determined and committed to make this happen for 2021. So, I am really excited about this our new venture and the team working on projects because Scandinavia keeps impressing the World with new, innovative and open companies in Software, Production and Distribution of high-tech Products, and Service Industry – those industries NetSuite ERP has been convincing with so much value-added.”||Göran Starborg, Managing Director Inplenion Scandinavia: “I am looking forward to the new NetSuite ERP colleagues joining our consulting team here in Sweden and Finland. What I have come to notice is that the ERP world is frequently very much centred around processing individual transaction records, approval routings, and respective automation. Working together with our EPM and PB consultants, I believe that we can offer a more wholistic approach to ERP projects – starting with Planning & Budgeting, then moving over to the Transactions and Approvals based on planned budgets, and finally closing the circle again with Actuals vs Budget Reporting. After all, it is called “Enterprise Resource Planning”. Inplenion is in the pole position to endorse and refine this comprehensive view in the consulting team and offer the solutions for NetSuite customers.|
For our NetSuite consulting team, we are looking for an experienced Sales Representative for NetSuite ERP.
As Sales Representative for NetSuite ERP, you are working together with Oracle NetSuite’s Sales Team and our own NetSuite ERP Professional Services Team in winning customers for NetSuite ERP in the Nordics.
From your years of experience, previous work in consulting services or on customer side, you understand our prospects’ needs and concerns for evaluating and deciding for a Cloud ERP system, perhaps their first ERP system ever.
You familiarise yourself with their situation and requirements and advise them on choices and options to the best knowledge of yours and our entire NetSuite ERP practice across Europe.
Given the right fit, you leverage on Inplenion’s brand with its seasoned and dynamic NetSuite resources and our solid track record in NetSuite implementations across the region, particularly in Software, Events, Services, eCommerce and W&D industries to work out with the prospects a successful implementation plan and convince them to get their needs and concerns covered.
Whilst our focus presently lies on mid-range prospects in Software, Services, eCommerce, and W&D industries, you have large freedom in organising and managing your sales approach and actively bring in your ideas and past experiences when reporting to Group Sales Management and the Managing Director Scandinavia.
Inplenion’s success rests in a sales advisory approach with close alignment of product owners, sales advisory, and direct involvement of consulting services throughout the sales cycle and as the Sales Representative are pivotal in this approach.
For such an engagement, you bring along the following qualifications and experience:
- proven track record in ERP Sales, NetSuite or similar cloud software; and/or
- 5+ years in ERP presales and implementation services with the ambition of and talent for moving into sales;
- strong communication and presentation skills in interfacing with prospects’ and customers’ buying centres across decision makers and super users, that ultimately will need and want to operate the system, alike;
- strong organisation skills in handling multiple engagements simultaneously and keeping appointments and communication skills in scope, on time, and with expected outcomes;
- close interaction with colleagues, namely Solution Consultants and Lead Consultants for NetSuite ERP and NetSuite PB as well as Architects for SuiteCloud customisations and SuiteApps;
- getting involved in the NetSuite training programme whilst living by the ABC of sales.
- Fluent in Business English (including Finance Terms)
- Fluent in Swedish and/or Finnish
What we offer are
- a unique opportunity to establish and drive a comprehensive NetSuite ERP Offering for the Nordics – across Planning, Budgeting, Transaction Management, advanced NetSuite Modules (incl. Multi-Book, ARM, SuiteBilling, etc.), Integration Management (eCommerce, CRM Tools, Warehouse Management Systems, EPM & BI solutions) and Reporting – leveraging on the full product suite of NetSuite and Oracle combined
- interesting opportunities with small, innovative SMEs and multi-national corporations alike
- competitive compensation with attractive sales bonus programme
- learning programs and a career path to Sales Manager or Head of Sales.
If you are interested, please contact us quickly at firstname.lastname@example.org