Project Coordinator/Entry-level Project Manager will work in a matrix and dynamic environment to assist the program manager/senior project manager to coordinate and organize implementation project work for successful completion. The candidate will support internal alignment with sales, pre-sales, resource management, and consulting teams and interact directly with clients’ teams for project coordination, administration, and reporting as outlined by the program manager/senior project manager. This position reports to the Director of PMO, while the candidate will directly report project work to program manager/senior project manager during the project lifecycle.
The ideal candidate should be able and willing to:
- Work in various countries in the Middle East up to 70% of his/her time.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc of engineering, computer science, accounting, finance, or equivalent
- 1 to 3-year experience in project management or coordination
- Strong personality with excellent persuasion and communication skills
- Exceptionally organized, disciplined, and self-motivated
- Ability to coordinate virtual teams
- Very good command of English, written and spoken
- Prior experience in Oracle ERP, EPM, and/or BI
- Accounting and/or finance knowledge
- PMP certification
- Masters of Business Administration