Senior Project Manager will work in a matrix and dynamic environment to drive implementation projects to successful completion. The candidate will align internally with sales, pre-sales, resource management, and consulting teams and interact directly with clients’ project management and business teams, driving milestones sign-off and collection. This position reports directly to the Director of PMO.
The ideal candidate should be able and willing to:
- Work in various countries in the Middle East up to 70% of his/her time.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc of engineering, computer science, accounting, finance, or equivalent
- 5 to 10-year experience in project management
- Minimum of 3-year experience managing implementation projects
- Strong personality with excellent persuasion and communication skills
- Exceptionally organized, disciplined, and self-motivated
- Ability to manage virtual teams
- Very good command of English, written and spoken
- PMP certification
- Prior experience in Oracle ERP, EPM, and/or BI
- Accounting and/or finance knowledge
- Masters of Business Administration