Big Data Analytics
The Foundation for Data Innovation
Inplenion & PeakData Expand Partnership to Help Businesses Accelerate Data-Driven Decision Making in the cloud
What is big data?
Big Data is being generated at all times. Every digital process and social media exchange produces it. Systems, sensors and mobile devices transmit it. Much of this data is coming to us in an unstructured form, making it difficult to put into structured tables with rows and columns. To extract insights from this complex data, Big Data projects often rely on cutting edge analytics involving data science and machine learning. Computers running sophisticated algorithms can help enhance the veracity of information by sifting through the noise created by Big Data’s massive volume, variety, and velocity.
We support organisations in their Big Data and Machine Learning projects.
- What’s the probability for costumer John Doe to buy product X?
- Who are the customers most likely to switch to a competitor by the end of the month?
- What is the consumer sentiment for the product we sell and for our brand?
- Learn more about your customers
- What will the demand look like in the next 6 months?
- Who are the customers we invest more money in than we can get out?