Inplenion’s OneStream Practice is growing rapidly.
Our successful ramp up of OneStream practice is entering in a new phase. Within 3 years we implemented 15 successful projects in our clients and our promotion to Platinum Partner of
OneStream is actual under review. Today we have a team of 50 consultants in our OneStream practice across EMEA. Inplenion’s reputation for successful OneStream implementations in scope, in time, and in budget have spread in our region and we are overwhelmed with new project requests.
For this reason, we are expanding our existing OneStream Practice in all our local sites. (Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Poland, Sweden, Netherlands, UK, France, Greece, Egypt, UAE, India, South Africa and Mauritius.
|Jann Tadorian, Inplenion Group CEO: “We see OneStream has developed to be become our main revenue stream in the whole company. With the recent demand, our strong project portfolio in Central Europe with one of the fastest growing OneStream Teams, our Management Team in the Group is determined and committed to heavily invest in growing our OneStream competences and team. So, I am really excited about this development and the achievements so till today. OneStream has quickly overtaken the market for EPM solutions and today delivers the most innovative and flexible solution for our customers. Our goal is to become No. 1 in Europe for OneStream implementation services, and we are looking forward to delivering outstanding services to our clients.”||Thomas Kissling, Managing Director Inplenion DACH and Vice President Consolidation: “I am looking forward to the new OneStream colleagues joining our consulting team to strengthen our capabilities to deliver high quality OneStream projects. What I have come to notice is that the EPM world has fast moving to OneStream with his unique solution, dedicated development team and seamless opportunities for our clients to integrate most of the processes a CFO office needs to be able to deliver in high quality and in short timeframes. We have announced to merge our services with our colleagues from Satriun to become the major player in OneStream consulting in EMEA. Don’t miss the opportunity to join our organisation and experience our flexible working model, since most of our projects are mainly remotely delivered, we don’t care where you are located. Send us your CV today.”|
For our OneStream consulting team, we are presently recruiting Functional and Technical Consultants.
As Functional Consultant for OneStream, you are working with the OneStream Project Manager and Technical Consultant on OneStream implementations – from analysing and advising on business needs, to recommend best practices to our clients, to drawing up and documenting the solution design, to building, testing, and documenting the working solution.
What is important to your success and satisfaction is
- Understanding and relating the needs of your counterparts, that have been running the business for years, sometimes no longer having time or the fresh mind to see practical optimisations.
- Communicating, explaining, and fruitfully discussing with your customers and prospects as well as your Lead Consultant on best solutions, always listening carefully and documenting findings.
- Going hands-on and devising practical solutions, that can be presented and implemented right afterwards, not shying away from “getting the job done”.
- Training and supporting the designated users in using the solution and making them happy working with it.
For such an engagement, you bring along the following qualifications and experience:
- 1+ years of track record in Accounting, IFRS, FP&A or Consolidation, and/or
- 1+ years of experience in Project Management preferable in IT implementation projects.
- Degree in Accounting as a strong advantage (Nothing beats hands-on experience, though.)
- Interest and curiosity in learning advanced functionalities in OneStream.
- Interest and curiosity in hand on experience in the solution itself.
- Fluent in Business English (including Finance Terms)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Analytical mindset and systematic approach
What we offer are
- a unique opportunity to join in a highly advanced solution model and methodology for OneStream across planning, budgeting, consolidation, reporting and BI
- interesting and challenging projects with multinational corporations alike
- learning programs and a career path to Lead Consultant, Sales Manager, Account Manager, or Architect
- competitive compensation
- highly flexible working approach. Inplenion will offer quiet soon as well the possibility of haven Workations in our subsidiary in Mauritius.
If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Consulting Services|
|Job Category||Consulting Services|
|Place of Work||Homeoffice or in any of our locations, expected only minor travel, remote assignments in Central Europe|