Leverage FDM for a true Data Governance
Custom FDM Solutions for full Automation & Integration
Remove the risk of human intervention
Leveraging the power of the FDM (short for Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management) API, Inplenion is offering a wide range of custom solutions to improve, extend or automate the usual benefits of this tools.
FDM out-of-the-box Data Transformation Tool, though not an ETL, that provides the end users with enormous flexibility and options to feed data (financial or otherwise) to their EPM tools such as Hyperion (HFM, Essbase, HSF, Enterprise) or to any ODBC compliant DatawareHouse. FDM also allows connectivity with any type of files and most standard datasources (SQL,access) and this is where Inplenion is offering custom solutions to cater for complex integration and to provide full automation of the various processes.
Inplenion Custom Solutions
- Single import for multi-columns (flat file) data import into one single import format/location (example:Debit,Credit and Closing or multi-products)
- Import from Databases (SQL or Oracle) – direct integration for Single Values (single column) or multiple Values in separate columns
- Import from HFM extended Analytics extracted data (scheduled or not)
- Extract data from Essbase and load anywhere.
- Event script (1) allowing data import with several import formats into one single load/location (examples: PL and BS from 2 separate files imported at once)
- Event script (2) allowing check on Trial Balance during import process â€“ will stop the import process if total TB <> 0
- Automate unmapped errors or wrongly mapped accounts
- Schedule all Activities from FDM (import, map, export, load, consolidation/Calculation,…)
- Schedule import of a single file
- Schedule import of a single file containing multiple Entities
- Schedule import of multiple files in a single batch
- Provide emails on success or failure with consequent attached reports (Validation on success / Errors description on Failure). Individual or Global
- Automate and Schedule data Synchronization between sources and destinations (i.e transfer of Data from HFM to Planning, with easy access to mapping, controls and Scheduled events)
- Define your Data Governance Model (Process, Information, Notifications,…)
- Connect your various applications: hyperion or others (EBS, JDEdwards, Peoplesoft or any other database
- Transfer data from Planning to HFM or HFM to Essbase…automatically!
- and more…